Wednesday 14 May 2008

Why it worked

I think this project worked really well, however I think it would have been better to get to know a few more of the Parsons Students a bit better. I think generally a bit more structure to the program would improve the project. It was hard to fit everything into just one week also, I think if we'd had more time, we could have spent more time at Parsons and perhaps done some activities with the other students. However I think it was great to go to all the different shops, and have freedom in this respect as we got some great opportunities out of it, such as meeting Patricia Field and the Maxim shoot. I think it shows that there's always opportunities just around the corner in this city. 

I enjoyed going to the museums, but again would have liked to have done more of them and had a little more cultural interaction. 

I think generally more of a balance between roaming around NYC and structure would really improve the project.

It was a pleasure to be involved in the first one, and I sincerely hope future students get this opportunity. 

No comments: